Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sunset at the Shore for Dies R Us


Happy Tuesday Dies R Us Fans!
It's my turn once again to share some inspiration at the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog and today I like to share a creation that is just perfect for this time of year!
(Oh how I wish I were sitting on the beach right about now!  LOL ... )


The first thing I wanted to use for today's card was this fabulous Cheery Lynn Designs 'Lighthouses' (set of 2) #B384.  Then I just started building my seaside scene from there.

My background scene was created using the Memory Box 'Findlay Frame' #98540.  The center panel cuts out so I simply sponged layers of Tim Holtz distress inks to create the sunset and adhered it back into the cut out.  I wish you could see the embossing detail on this lighthouse ... really cool!


Other dies used are:
Joy! Craft 'Summer Lovin' Flip Flops'

Did you know that from time to time, the store opens a PRE-ORDER for European dies such as Marianne, Joy! Crafts, and many others.  So be watching for those pre-order sales because they are a LIMITED TIME offer.  To be sure you don't miss out, pop on over to the store and sign up for our newsletter.

A few additional challenge I'd like to share in are:
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Moving Along With the Times - I do like to be beside the seaside.
Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Beside the Seaside
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #24
Lexi's Creations Challenge #119 - At The Beach
2 Cute Ink Digital Stamp Challenge - Beach
Craft a Scene June Challenge - By the Sea
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything with Wings
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - At the Beach

 Well busy day ahead so I'd best get movin'!
If you haven't played along in our challenges at our DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG please pop over and check it out.  We'd love to see your creations and you have a chance of winning a gift voucher to the Dies R Us Store!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.