Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Love Because You Can ...

What WONDERFUL Advice!
Hello friends and thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog today!

Today's my day to share some Dies R Us love with you!
Have you popped over to the store yet?  OMG ... so many wonderful die companies to pick from and the prices & shipping costs are awesome!  Be sure to also sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss out on some AMAZING Pop Up Sales ... they come & go quickly ... you don't want to miss out!


Sue Wilson Designs - Spanish Collection - BackgroundMy card today uses a variety of fun dies and, I based the entire card around this beautiful image I found over on Pinterest recently.  The gorgeous background die is one of the Sue Wilson Designs dies from Creative Expressions ... Spanish Collection Background 'CED1201'.  Isn't it just gorgeous?  And since you can't see the center portion, here's a closeup of what the die looks like.  These dies are all so pretty you almost hate to cover them up with anything else!

Behind my bird image I had die cut the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Mandy Doily #DL276' in white card stock then die cut a blue panel using a Spellbinder Classic circle die.  Another blue panel was die cut with a Spellbinder Scallop circle die, cut in half and positioned on the bottom of my image panel.

Now that I'm looking at this background die image ... and my finished card ... I could have very easily cut the entire center part out and used it on another creation!  
Dang!!!  Oh well ... I'll remember that for next time!

OH and at the last minute I decided I needed to add this fabulous Memory Box 'Party Music' #98757 panel on the front to pull out the music background of my image.  There!  Perfect!  
I few added pearls and ribbon and my card is ready to send off in the mail!

To finish the inside, I've used a few more dies available at Dies R Us Store.
A 'portion' of Spellbinder 'Fancy Lattice' #S5-152
Cheery Lynn Designs 'Happy'  #B226 and 'Birthday'  #B231

A few challenges to share in:
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
House of Cards Challenge - Dies and/or Punches
Melonheads Friends Challenge - Lots of Layers
My Craft Creations Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenge #4 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Guest Designer / Anything Goes

So there you  have it!  
With all these amazing dies available at the Dies R Us Store, you can make a beautiful card inside & out in no time at all!  Be sure to pop over and check out the growing list of dies available to you.  And if by chance it's out of stock ... simply click on the 'Put Me On The Waiting List' tab, add your information and you'll be notified as soon as it's once again available (which usually isn't very long at all!). 

Just a quick reminder also of our DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG! 
A new challenge goes live on the 1st and 15th of each month with one lucky winner receiving a gift prize to the Dies R Us Store.  Won't you come join in the fun!?!

Wishing you a FABULOUS DAY!
And, as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.