Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! with Dies R Us

Hello my friends and welcome back!
Tuesday is my day to do my best to inspire you with a creation made using dies from the Dies R Us Store! Today's creation utilizes three dies, 1 holiday design paper, 1 stamp and a touch of Sparkle!!  EZPZ and ADORABLE!!

The background paper on this card creation is actually closer to the color in the last picture in this post (light grey with white snowflakes) ... don't ask me why my camera insists on changing the colors of my cards from time to time.  Actually the sepia tones would have been nice too!  Hmmmm!   LOL!


The dies used on this card are:

A simple touch of Stickles helped add that holiday sparkle I was looking for and of course just had to let Santa get a word in with my 'Our Lady of Rubber' HO sentiment stamp!
 

With gorgeous dies like these, you can have beautiful holiday cards ready to send in no time at all.  And this time of year with so many things to be done, that's of great benefit!!

Please be sure to stop over at our Dies R Us Store for all your holiday die cutting needs.  And if it's challenge fun you're looking for, check out our Dies R Us Challenge Blog ... a new challenge goes live on the 1st and 15th of each month with one lucky winner receiving a gift prize to the Dies R Us Store.  Hope you'll come play along!

Well, that's about it for me today!  
Are you as crazy busy as I am right now?  
Shew!  This is maddening ... but so much fun!  LOL!

Thanks for the visit and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.