Friday, November 28, 2014

Vintage Merry Christmas

Hello my friends!
I hope you had a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING!!
Today is an exciting day for me ... it's my/our 20th Wedding Anniversary!  
Yep, Mark & I were married 20 years ago today!  I'm wish I had a fancy wedding photo to share but  we were married on a very cold, snowy day in Toledo, Ohio on the courthouse staircase!  No frills, no witnesses and NO PHOTOS!  Yep ... life was even busier then and Mark could only manage to get a couple of days away from work so it was a quick yet memorable day for the two of us!!
And, I can honestly say my life BEGAN when I met this man!  He is truly my soul mate and I don't know what I'd do or where I would be today without him!! 

ACT FAST!!!

Black Friday 1 Day SALE Valid Until 10 AM Sat!

Happy Black Friday!   Save 30% EXTRA off all our Sale priced items until 10 AM PST Saturday, Nov 29/14.  

It's the BEST SALE we've ever had and it includes ALL Digital items, our CD's, Clear Stamp Sets and Clearance Items - except our Sale Packs - which are already 70% Off!

okay ... onto today's card creation!

You all know how much I LOVE vintage and Crafty Secrets ... well wrap them together and you'll have today's creation!  I have printed paper & image from the Vintage Christmas CD for my card and with a little fussy cutting created a beautiful (& quick) one of a kind creation.

 
NO COLORING necessary today which really made things go quickly.  And, the only additions are the Merry Christmas die sentiment from Cheery Lynn Designs and a pretty holiday ribbon bow created using my Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool.


If you've not been over to our STORE or participated in our CHALLENGE on our BLOG  you are missing out!!  
We have a Monthly Linky Party and EVERYONE is a WINNER!  
All you need to do is share a creation (of any type) using ANY Crafty Secrets products and you qualify for a prize!  
And, ONE LUCKY WINNER will get an even BIGGER PRIZE!  That could be YOU!!!

A few challenges to share in:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Die Cuts
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Christmas Style & Why
(Vintage - I grew up in the 60s it's what makes me warm & fuzzy!)
Aud Sentiment Challenge - Sentiment for any December Holiday
Scrapper's Delight Challenge - Anything Goes or Traditional Christmas
Craft-Dee Bowz November Challenge - Anything Goes including a Bow

Won't you come join us??
Till next time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.