Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring's around the corner . . .

Happy Weekend Everyone!
I hope you have something fun planned for this weekend.
Not much going on around here today and since my friend (Waiving Hi to Diane [Nellie's Nest]) told me she was going to play a challenge JUST FOR FUN today I thought I'd join in.  The challenge is over at My Artistic Adventures Blog and even though you can play using any images, the prize and GD spot is only offered if you have used her images.  
SO ... that gave me a good excuse to pop over to her Etsy shop and make a purchase.  
I mean come on ... my hands were tied ... I just HAD to do it!  Right???  LOL!

And there are only a few hours left to play so I QUICKLY created this card:
The challenge theme is "THINK SPRING" (oh my gosh ... am I ever!).
The collage page I selected for today's card is called 'Vintage chic Victorian Roses ATC Backgroundss Spring Digital Collage sheet' and I just LOVE it!  Some of the imges have flowers, some have birds but each one is beautiful and vintage ... you all know I LOVE VINTAGE anything!!!
I cut each image from the sheet then decided which two I wanted to use on my card front.
Added a little of this and a little of that and VIOLA!
SPRINGTIME!

I hope you'll come check out this fun challenge.  
You probably don't have time to play the current challenge but a new one is coming and I hope to play again ... why not join me (and Diane! lol).

Challenges to share in:
Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - Dies/Punches
Digitally Sweet Challenge - Anything Goes
Fun with Shapes Challenge - Flowers of Spring
My Sheri Crafts Challenge - Welcome Spring

Well, I'd better get this linked up before time runs out!
Stay warm and safe out there if you live in any of the areas that are expecting another snow storm over this weekend.  Here in Ohio they are calling for another 4-8" of snow (oh joy!).  
And then ... in the mid 40s come Tuesday!  
WHAT???   This weather is crazy ... no wonder everyone is sick!
Okay .. gotta go!
As always ...


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs
Stamp images:  Crafty Secrets
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Chrysanthemum' die #B311, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Exotic Butterfly Small' #DL112, Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Finishing Touches Classic Rose' #CED1407, Couture Creations EF, Tim Holtz 'Brushed Corduroy and Dusty Concord' distress inks, sponge daubers, Offray dotted organza ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.