Monday, March 16, 2015

Friendly Inspiration

Happy Monday Everyone!
WOW!  Can you believe we are at the start of yet another week!
Time is certainly zipping by!

Yesterday while checking out the many blogs I follow and/or subscribe to, 
I was inspired by Sharon Johnson's birthday cards over on
her blog No Time To Stamp.

Realizing I am in need of MANY more birthday cards before my springtime shows, and the fact that
I too have this exact same Wordsworth stamp, I got busy creating and here's what I came up with:



The top two cards used double sided paper from K&Co.
and the bottom two cards used paper from the Paper Studio
Harper's Boutique paper pack. 



The small pink butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch
and the larger butterflies were created using the
Cheery Lynn Designs (DL113) Exotic Butterfly die set.

A few challenges to share in:
Fairytale Stampers Challenge - ATG (must use stamp)

These were fast, easy and fun to create and 
I can't thank Sharon enough for her inspiration!

That's it for me this morning!
I hope you have a fabulous day today as well as the week ahead!
It is supposed to be in the mid/upper 60s today ... yahoo
If so, I'll be getting some fresh air and maybe even go for a walk!
Later my friends ... and as always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.