Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Congratulations Graduate!

It's quickly approaching GRADUATION time of year
and I have FOUR graduation parties this year ... one of which is my grandson, Jonathan!
HOORAY for JON!!

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a card to share that was created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog where I am a team member.  You can see my creations every Tuesday and my team mates the other week days.  Need inspiration using die cuts?  Pop over and check 'em out then hop over to the Dies R Us store and place your order!  LOL  (that's what I do!)


The dies I've used on this creation are:

Remember, if by chance any of the dies you are wanting are Out Of Stock ... simply click on the 'Put Me On The Waiting List', fill out the information and you will be notified as soon as it arrives back in stock. 


There is a nice GRADUATION themed selection of dies available at Dies R Us ... which makes grad card making so quick & easy.  Now if I could only figure out these kids school colors I'd be all set!  LOL!

Don't forget to join in our MONTH LONG Anniversary challenge going on at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  In honor of our 1st Anniversary, we will be choosing FIVE winner's for this challenge, who will receive a DRU gift voucher.  Please come join in the fun!

A few challenges:
My Sheri Crafts Challenge - Graduation
 Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge #4 - Anything Goes (or) CAS
Craftin Desert Diva's Craft It Up & Link It Up Challenge - Graduation

Guess I'd better get these other grad cards made before I run out of time!
Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .



Recipe:
Paper:  White, Black & Red card stock
Dies:  Listed above
Accessories:  Kaiser black pearls, pop dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.