Thursday, June 11, 2015

** DAD **

Hello Friends!
Father's Day is in a couple of weeks, so today I've created a card for the occasion using the wonderful Father's Digital Download printable sheet from Crafty Secrets.

 My background paper is also from Crafty Secrets and can be found HERE.  
The ephemera I've used today comes from the Crafty Secrets 'Altered Fairies' Creative Scraps.
I've added Diamond and Gold Stickles to the crowns for a touch of 'regal'.

 















Be sure to pop over and grab this Father's Day sheet for yourself!
Several images/sayings and for only $1.95!

And you'll also want to check out the FABULOUS SALE going on right now!
You certainly don't want to miss out on these bargains!!


Well that's it for me today but before I go I wanted to remind you 
that there's STILL TIME for you to join in our June Challenge.
You just need to create ANYTHING using Crafty Secrets product and if you don't have anything to create with YET, pop on over to our challenge blog and grab the FREEBIE being offered.
Time is running out so you'd better do it right now!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS day and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.