Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Of "corset's" your birthday!

Happy Day Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
Today GLENDA is our hostess and the theme is 

BIRTHDAY!

We all need extra birthday cards in our stash!
So why not come join in our challenge fun 
and build up your birthday stash at the same time!?! 

Here's what I've created for you today!
 I spotted this printable corset image on the internet and knowing I had this BLine Design 
sentiment stamp in my birthday sentiments drawer, I just had to
print it off and get it colored up in my favorite purple color using Spectrum Noir markers.
 
Inside
 After coloring my image I decided to do a bit of 'fussy cutting' in order
to showcase it in a 'grander' way using the beautiful dies 
from a new (to me) Spellbinder Card Creator die set
called 'A2 Devine Elequence' which I purchased from the Dies R Us Store.

 I popped up my corset image ... then,
for even more dimension, I printed the image twice,
colored and fussy cut the bows then popped them
up with dimensional tape also.

A few little purple pearls were all that was needed for embellishment.

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew #91 - Die Cuts
Little Tangles Challenge #58 - Die Cutting

Try It On Tuesday Challenge - In the Frame
Melonheadz Challenge - Celebrations
Curtain Call Monthly Challenge - Celebration

I hope you'll pop over to The Sisterhood of Crafters and see
all the beautiful Birthday inspired cards my 'sistahs'
have created for you today!  THEN come join us ... we'd love to see
what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS day!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.