Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sisterhood of Crafters - School Time

Hello Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Agata is our hostess today and she has asked us to create with SCHOOL TIME in mind.  Yep ... it's that time of year and Agata is looking for 'anything school related'.

Here's what I came up with . . .


With not having children in school any longer (or grandchildren for that matter!  LOL)  ... I don't really have a lot of stash relating to school or school projects so I really had to go "IN SEARCH OF"!
I found this image in a Crafty Secrets  'Little Ones' Words from the Heart booklet of Heartwarming Expressions, Quotes and Words.  I thought this would work quite nicely with the colorful 'eraser' design paper I found while digging around!

After coloring my image with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I decided to keep my card relatively clean and simply by doing a bit of fussy cutting then popping it up using Heartfelt Creations extra thick pop dots onto a white panel cut using my new Spellbinder Celebrations 'Pierced Rectangles' dies.
I love the dimension this achieved!


I hope you'll come join in the fun and share your 'SCHOOL TIME' creations with us. In need of inspiration?  Please pop over to our challenge blog to see what my 'sistahs' have created ... some really cool ideas from these ladies!!

Challenges to share in:
 Scrap Creations Challenge - Back to School
Creative Colors Challenge #42 - Photo Inspiration
{Pin}spirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982012361671/
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Back to School
Crafty Creations Challenge - Back to School


You have until September 6th - 8PM EST to share your creation!
Hope to see you there!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.