Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sisterhood - Pumpkin Patch

Hello crafting friends!
Today I have a card to share for the newest challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!  Diane is our hostess today and she has chosen PUMPKIN PATCH as the challenge theme.  

Here's what I came up with . . .

While at my crafting get together with friends in Indiana a few weeks ago, my friend Bette Henson let me die cut some of her latest dies.  The pumpkins are by Cheery Lynn Designs ... 'Fall Pumpkins' #B240 and the brown die cut frame is Spellbinder 'A2 Valiant Honor' #S5-217.  Of course, when I got home I immediately went online and placed an order for both of these dies sets!  LOL ... my friends are such ENABLERS!!


I must admit, I don't do many Halloween type cards but when I do, I always turn to Crafty Secrets for their fabulous seasonal images.  This adorable vintage Halloween image comes from the Halloween Image & Journal Notes Booklet.  There are  32 pages of amazing vintage Halloween images for the amazing price of only $2.95 while supplies last!!!  Be sure to pop over to the Crafty Secrets Store to see many more fabulous sales going on right now!!!  

I hope you'll come join in this fun Pumpkin Patch challenge
at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Challenges to share in:
Creative Card Crew .... Fall
Deep Ocean .... Autumn
Die Cuttin' Diva's .... Pumpkin/Scarecrow
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays ... Color Me Autumn
City Crafter Challenge ... Fall has Arrived

 
That's it for me today ...
LOTS to get done before this weekends Mum Festival/Craft Show!
As always ...
Thanks for stopping by and ...

Recipe:
Papers:  Orange cs, Yellow cs, Brown cs
Image:  Crafty Secrets
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fall Pumpkins' die set, Spellbinder 'A2 Valiant Honor' die set, gingham ribbon, pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.