Friday, October 9, 2015

A Harvest Time Birthday

Hello Friends!
I just don't seem to have enough Fall birthday cards in my stash to cover all the family birthdays over the next few months so I again have a Fall themed birthday creation to share with you.

This card was made for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Have you popped over to see what the design team has created to inspire you in using your die cuts?  NO you say ... well please click on the link, take a peek and leave some love.


The dies I've used today are as follows:


How cute are these little pumpkins.  I think they added a nice little 'Fall Touch' to this birthday card.  
If you follow my blog you'll know I'm not a big fan of a lot of white space ... hence the green panel behind the center of my beautiful background frame.  A pretty sentiment, a little doodling and Viola ... card complete.

Have you tried our Dies R Us Challenges?
We have a new challenge theme posted on the 1st and 15th of each month and if you need inspiration, WOW!  be sure to check out the amazing creations these two design teams come up with ... always FABULOUS!!!

With the holidays right around the corner you'll want to be sure and sign up for the Dies R Us Newsletter.  
They are always running unadvertised specials and sales!  BUT if you don't get the newsletter you won't know about it!  Just pop over to the Dies R Us Store and a pop up will prompt you.  Take a minute and sign up won't you!

That's it for me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.