Monday, October 26, 2015

Love is a Canvas . . .


Happy Monday Dear Friends!

I'm sorry to say that this will be my last card shared as a Design Team member of Crafty Secrets.
After many years and much pleasure creating for Sandy Redburn and her Crafty Secrets team, I feel it is time for me to step down and make room for some 'new, fresher creative minds'. 

If you're not familiar with the Crafty Secrets STORE or BLOG,
you owe it to yourself to pop over and check 'em out!  
WONDERFUL products at FABULOUS prices ...

 Today's card uses digital paper from their Birds & Blooms Digital Paper (DPK-26) and the sentiment panel is from their Words from the Heart booklet 'Love and Friendship'.


 I was thrilled to see that the largest die from the Spellbinder Celebrations 'Pierced Rectangles' (SCD-012) set fit perfectly around my booklet image ... I think it added just that little extra 'vintage' flair I was looking for.
The beautiful ribbon came from Really Reasonable Ribbons Blog and the only other addition was a touch of blue chalk around the songbook in my image ... just to tie in with the beautiful digital paper.

Please be sure to stop over at Crafty Secrets and remember they have a challenge on the 1st Monday of Each Month with FABULOUS PRIZES offered to the winners.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a fabulous week ahead!!
 As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.