Friday, November 20, 2015

A card for Grandpa ...

Welcome Back Friends!
Today I have a 'personalized' creation to share with you.
I get requests from time to time for a card that's more PERSONAL.  Luckily, Dies R Us Store carries a variety of Cheery Lynn Designs 'word' dies that help me fulfill these requests.  Today's card demonstrates this:


The young lady who requested this card told me her Grandpa is a farmer and loves being outdoors.  So, this is what I came up and happy to say she loved it.

The dies I've used are:

The background panel was easily created by simply using a white piece of card stock and sponge inking the blue (sky), green (grass), brown (roadway) using various dye inks.  To keep the country feel, I used narrow gingham ribbon for the tag.  And of course, I don't know about you, but I can't have a SKY without putting a bird in it!  LOL  (Hubby teases me about that all the time!)

Be sure when you're looking for something in particular to use the SEARCH feature at the Dies R Us Store.  For instance, I typed in "words" and it came up with 90 matches (including the word die I've used today).

Remember to come join in our Dies R Us Challenge.
The current theme is:  Be Thankful / Thanksgiving
YOU could be our next lucky winner and I hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.