Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sisterhood of Crafters - Generations

Happy Day All!

It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters and
team mate Agata has chosen an awesome theme for our creations.
Agata has chosen as her theme ...

GENERATIONS
(use an old picture on your projects or anything to do with generations)

How unique and awesome is that idea!?!
I love vintage design so this theme really spoke to me.
Here's what I came up with ... and had so much fun creating it!


Isn't this image fabulous?
I could have actually gone back in our family cookbook and
retrieved a photo very similar from my very own family archives
but chose this sweet image from a pack of vintage images I purchased
at Adventures in Stamping several years ago. 

(LOVE the hat! ... so Downton Abbey ... in fact I think Mrs. Hughes had one just like it! LOL)


Sorry ... I just had to go online and find a photo
of Mrs. Hughes ... her hat is very similar.
Anyways, I hope you'll come join in our challenge!
I can NOT wait to see what the team and YOU create.  This is going to be great fun!

Challenges to share in:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #13 - Anything Goes
Retarte Challenge #74 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Brown cs, Paper Pizazz 'Tan Catalog' dp
Image:  TJ Designs 'Vintage Photographs Collage Pack'
Accessories:  Vintage lace, K&Company epoxy sentiment, Spellbinder Shapeabilities 'Imperial Gold - Gold Corbels and Accents',





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.