Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Double D - June Wedding/Color Challenge

Happy JUNE 1st Everyone!

WOW can you believe we are at the beginning of June already?
It will be Christmas time again before we know it!  LOL
YIKES!  What am I saying ???  

Anyways ... today we have a new challenge for you at the 
and team Diane is our host.
Here's the mood board we are using for inspiration this time around


The theme title is June Weddings ...
colors: Blues and Coral/Peach
(does not have to be a wedding card...just use the colors)


I must admit I didn't take time to go through my mountain of designer paper looking for a pattern using these colors ... I simply cheated and went into Pinterest, plugged in blue and coral, spotted this unmarked image ... so I printed it onto a 4x6 piece of white card stock and built my design from there.    

Impression Obsession Dies - Beach Chairs
and the Memory Box 'Sandal Border' - flip flops were laying on my worktable, left over from previous projects, and since the pattern in the paper looks like island ferns ... I decided to go with a beach theme.

The stamp I used for my sentiment is probably at least 10 years old!
It's by StudioG ... and after die cutting it with the Memory Box 'Pinpoint Square Layers' die
Memory Box - Dies - Open Studio - Pinpoint Square Layers
I colored the flip flops using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
I've added a little 'sparkle' to them with Stickles 'Orange Peel'

The beautiful corner die is a new die set from Heartfelt Creations called 

Fleur Borders and Pockets Die

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge at Double D.  
And, don't forget you could be selected as the prize winner via Random.org!
You will have to pop over to our blog to see what Diane is offering
for this challenges' prize giveaway!!

Challenges to share in:
Crafting by Design June Challenge - Anything Goes (6/25)
 Inspiration Destination Challenge - Anything Goes (6/7)
Scrapy Land Challenge - Anything Goes (6/12)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (6/7)

Thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS DAY!!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Groovy Guava cs, Online dp
Dies:  Listed in write up
Accessories: White gelly roll pen for faux stitching, Darice flowers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.