Friday, November 4, 2016

Pink Swirly Pearls

Hello my friends!
I'm busy busy making sure I have everything made and ready
for Saturdays Fall Craft Show at our local high school
but took a break from all that craziness and wanted to play
along in a few challenges.

So, I popped over to Paper Playful and grabbed what caught my attention.
First let me show you my card and then I'll tell you
whose challenges I'll be playing in.



The first challenge that caught my eye was the 4 Crafty Chicks 'Swirly Pearls' Challenge.
I have had a few sheets of these beautiful swirly pearls in
my stash for quite awhile ... time to blow the dust off and use them.

Next I spotted the Craft Rocket Challenge 'Pretty Pinks' ... hence my choice
of color for today's creation.  Besides, I can ALWAYS use more
ladies birthday cards in my stash for the craft shows.
 

The next challenge that caught my attentions was Seize the Birthday Challenge
I have used the Memory Box  'Bubbles' stencil
to create the background panel behind my pink Cheery Lynn Designs 
'Cathedral Lace Frame' panel.  My Happy Birthday sentiment die is 
Creative Expression, Sue Wilson.

Now if I could find a challenge using faux stitching I'd be happy, happy!  LOL

Here's a few other challenges I found that I'd like to share in:
Scrapy Land Challenge #53 - Anything Goes
In the Pink Challenge #106 - Lots of Layers

Well that's it for me today.
I'd best go over my list one more time
and get my car packed.  Need to be at the
high school at 6:30 a.m.  LOL ... going to be a long day!

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Pale pink cs, Bright pink cs, Black cs
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Cathedral Lace Frame', Sue Wilson 'Happy Birthday'
Ink/Sprays:  Memories Mist 'Pink Lemonade', Color Box Chalk ink 'Berrylicious'
Accessories:  Memory Box 'Bubbles' stencil, large sponge dauber, Eva Creative.com pink swirly pearls, Mark Richards white pearls, Black diamond Stickles, Fine tip Black Marker
Technique:  Faux Stitching,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.