Sunday, March 12, 2017

Floral Fans for the ladies . . .

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Have you seen the February Release at the Tutti Designs Store?  The dies are of an oriental theme and OMGosh ...they are FABULOUS!! 

 I must say I'm really enjoying creating with these dies!  
Not typically my style but I know the ladies at my craft shows will LOVE them!


I've used the 'Oriental Fan' as my focus element today!
No automatic alt text available.

Using the Paper Studio 'Mirabelle' paper pack, I first created my background panels then decided what papers I wanted to use for my fans.  I knew I wanted to use the same paper as the darker background panel for one of the fans then decided to use a similar accent paper for my second fan.  By simply using dimensional tape to pop one atop the other, I was able to achieve the dimension and look I had pictured in my mind.


Last week I used the Oriental Screen #280
on my card and I still had several of the little pieces that popped out.
So use some of them as side panel decorations on today's card.


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

Challenges to share in:
Imagine That! Creative Playground March Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge #179 - Anything Goes

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always. . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Gold Foil cs, the Paper Studio dp
Dies:  Tutti Designs'Oriental Fan', Tutti Studio Oriental Screen #280
Accessories:  Dimensional Tape




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.