Sunday, March 5, 2017

Focus on the Geisha

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Have you seen our February Release dies that have an oriental theme?
They are FABULOUS!!
Today I'm sharing a creation using two of these dies
on one card ... focusing on the Geisha!


The two dies I've used today are the Oriental Screen #280

and the Geisha #277

No automatic alt text available.

When you die cut the Oriental Screen, all those little pieces fall out and and even though the screen minus all the little pieces is beautiful, I chose to reinsert a few panels here and there for my background panel.


This die is designed to fit an A2 card front perfectly ... but since I'm in the habit of making A6 size cards, I also used a couple of the popped out panels to complete my design at the bottom of my background red foil panel.

I wanted to bring full focus to the Geisha so after creating my background panel using Red and Gold Foiled card stock, I die cut ovals using the Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' for the matting behind my red foiled Geisha die cut and popped it up over the background panel using dimensional tape.


The white flower came from my stash and I felt it mimicked the one on the Geisha Girls robe so that was all the embellishment that was needed.  A quick 1/2" punch of gold foiled card stock became the center for my flower.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.