Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pretty in Pink

Hello my friends!
After a week of no crafting due to an arm/shoulder issue,
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and decided to play
along in this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge to get
my mojo started and here's their sketch ...


This is what I came up with ... what do you think?


It's a simple design but a classic that I will use over & over again I think!
I wanted to play around with stamping also (something I don't do enough of these days) so reached for one of my Penny Black floral stamp sets and got busy.  I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring medium.



After coloring, I added a few highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

I had intended to make a nice ribbon bow as shown in the sketch but then decided on just a simple BoBunny butterfly.  The ribbon is so pretty and is from a Really Reasonable Ribbon pack.

Challenges to share in:
City Crafter Challenge #355 - In Bloom
Deep Ocean Challenge #151 - Flowers Everywhere

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you have an enjoyable week ahead!
As always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Pink cs, Scraps of DCWV & Hot off the Press
Stamp/Ink:  Penny Black 'Flower Gallery' #30-031,  Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles', Bo Bunny Butterfly
Accessories:  White Gelly Roll Pen (faux stitching & highlights), Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers, Really Reasonable Pink Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.