Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sympathy

WOW another week coming to a quick closing!
Where is the time going?

I'm away from my crafting cave today ... finally able to get my arm up on the steering wheel after my bought with tendinitis so I'm headed to my sister's shop for some pampering. But while crafting yesterday I made this quick sympathy card that I thought I could share with you today.


I stamped this Penny Black 'Letters & Flowers' stamp for a DT project but then decided to use something else instead.  Of course this is how I end up with all these bits & pieces on my work station  ...  so, as not to add to the pile, I decided to use it on a card for the sale box and sympathy is always one of my most requested after birthday cards.

The background paper is from an OLD DCWV paper pack called 'La Creme'
and my sympathy die cut is from Tutti Designs.

On my stamped image, I simply softened the starkness of the black/white by sponging a little ink ... actually the ink that was left in one of my sponge daubers ... can't even tell you what the color is ... sorry!  LOL

INSIDE 
I hope you're having a good day!  I always look forward to my time with my sister and I plan on linking up for lunch with my 87 year old Mom too.  Just so happens she has a hair appointment with my sister later in the afternoon so that works out quite nicely!

Challenges to share in:
The Male Room Challenge #57 - Black & White + 1 color

Happy Day to you!
Thanks for stopping by!
As Always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.