background

Friday, April 14, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Time!

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
This new challenge is hosted by Beth and the theme she has chosen is

FANCY FOLD OR SHAPED CARDS

I decided on a Z-fold card I spotted on the Heartfelt Creations newsletter recently.  I bought a big stack of their beautiful paper last year and totally forgot I had them ... so here goes!



OVERHEAD VIEW

CLOSED
Didn't it turn out beautiful!  I'm so happy with it!
I rarely make square cards because even though I think they are gorgeous
and love the extra crafting space, I sell my cards and I have found
people don't want to pay the extra postage required to send a square
card in the USA so they don't buy them.  HOWEVER, that doesn't
mean I can't send them for myself and I know exactly who's getting this one! LOL

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our challenge.  And, for more awesome inspiration be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have created ... OMG, so much talent on this team!!

Challenges to share in:
Ooh La La Creations Challenge  #226 - Birthday
Crafting with an Attitude #26 - ATG
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge #1 - Shower of Flowers
Crafting by Design Challenge - Girls or Flowers
CropStop April Challenge - ATG w/product carried at store

Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  Heartfelt Creations
Dies:  Tattered Lace 'Kensington Corner'
Accessories:  Nuvo White Crystal Drops

13 comments:

  1. A lovely card I like the corner dies.
    I'm from the UK so I didn't realise it costs more to post a square card this is one of my favourite shapes to make xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fold! Love that gorgeous flower and the way you have decorated your panels! So pretty! I always thought you could just mail a square card in a regular A2 envelope for the normal postage fee....no? We'll have to research! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the papers and image great layout too.thank you for joining in at the OLLCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your Z-fold card is over-the-top beautiful! I love those die cut cornetrs and pretty pearls. Thanks for linking this lovely card up to the CropStop blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Work that paper, girl! Gorgeous! I like square cards and sometimes it's the perfect shape for a particular image. Lucky girl to receive this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that is stunning, such a lovely flower for your main focal and those corner dies just dress it up so nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Darlene this is so colourful and bright...fabulous fold design!!! A beautiful inspiration!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Darlene, this is so beautiful! I love the design, the fold is gorgeous and the papers are so yummy!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card thank you for joining us at OLLCB
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite collections and you have showcased it well. I love the design of your card and all the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That paper is fantastic and the card design is perfect for display. Thank you for playing along with Stinkin Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,Dar! This is gorgeous. Great design. Thanks for joining in on the Stinkin' Inkers "Shower of Flowers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I love this fold & you did a beautiful job. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' April 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene