Saturday, June 17, 2017

Best Day Ever . . .

Hello Everyone and Happy Weekend!

We are headed out to another graduation party today
and this one is over in my family stompin' grounds of Darlington, PA.
But before we head out I wanted to create &  join in some of
the fun 'underwater challenges' I've seen going on in blogland.


OMG!  I had so much fun making this card and I think it could be used for a variety of occasions! 

The first thing I did was create my 'water' background using the new Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks.  I've used only two colors ... Pistachio and Broken China.  I love creating backgrounds with these new inks ... so much fun!
My 'sea creatures' are from the Frantic Stamper 'Sea Creature Icons' and I cut from light gray card stock then after viewing these creatures on Google, I did some coloring with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


I don't have much time so I'll make this short & sweet.  If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will get back to you with the answer.  All products used is listed below.

Challenges to share in:
The Cutie Pie Challenge - All Creatures Big & Small

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  Turquoise cs, green cs, red cs, black cs
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks, Dimensional Tape, Nuvo 'Carribean Ocean' crystal drops, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, My Craft Spot 'Build a Birthday' stamp set, Versafine Onyx


14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a fantastic entry for our challenge.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. An AMAZING card Darlene! Thank you very much for joining us at
    Moo Mania & More! Great to see this fantastic card linked to our collection this fortnight!
    Happy weekend!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the amazing ocean background!!Super cute sea creatures too!
    Super fun card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, it's so cute and those sea creatures are fantastic! What a hoot! Fantastic layering and oxide ink background. You're getting so good with those inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is so fabulous, Darlene!! I love the underwater scene you've created!! That is the most adorable crab!! What a gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice and fantastic card!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just too cute, love your background and you did a great job bringing the sea creatures to life with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funy and great card !
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh this is wonderful. You outdid yourself, again! This card is just outstanding! Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge! -Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I LOVE this...what a fun fun card and so cleverly designed...the crab made me laugh he is so cute..love this my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Darlene
    this is so beautiful and FABULOUS!!
    love all the dies on your card
    and how you made the scene on this card
    great sentiment DIES too
    I love your sweet under the sea card Darlene..
    many thanks for joining our challenge at Cards Und More theme Under the Sea
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene