Sunday, July 16, 2017

What a fabulous birthday . . .


I had such a wonderful birthday yesterday!
I received so many wonderful cards & gifts from friends & family ... how blessed am I!!
It was so much fun!

Anyone who knows me is aware of my 'flip flop fettish' ... hence my current blog header ...  lol

OMG ... I received cards with flip flops ... pajamas with flip flops ... coasters with flip flops ... dishes with flip flops ... towels with flip flops ... even a CHOCOLATE flip flop !!!

Here are cards I have received from my CRAFTY friends ... 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow design


Thanks Everyone!
You certainly made my birthday EXTRA special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.