Friday, September 29, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Time!

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog!


Today's theme chosen by our very talented Jules is:
SHABBY CHIC
 Here is what I've come up with.  
Now, I must admit, I'm never really sure what is considered Shabby Chic so I went to Pinterest and did a search on the topic ... found some beautiful creations & ideas there and also found this sweet sentiment panel which I thought would tie in perfectly with the pieces I had already pulled together in hopes I was on the right path.  LOL

Another wonderful thing that came about while putting this card together was the fact that I could use some of the many bits & bobs that are laying around on my work tables.   i.e.  The corner die cut, the butterflies, and the Heartfelt flower petals that I've had for a couple of years now.  Just needed to add some ink to tie in with my design, do a little shaping and viola!


 Did you notice the embossing in the background?
I have had this beautiful Cuttlebug Anna Griffin EF called ROSA for quite awhile now and thought it looked like it would fit the theme so that was my starting point!  I hated to cover it up with the sentiment panel but I was afraid it was too 'bare' if I didn't use the sentiment.

Challenges to share in:
Seize the Birthday Challenge - ATG Birthday w/topping  (sorry no topping this time around)
 Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #261 - ATG
 Day Dreamer Challenge #3 - ATG
Crafty Creations Challenge #351 - ATG
QKR Stampede Challenge #263 - Cut It Up or ATG
Simply Papercraft Challenge #51 - ATG
I do hope you will come join in our challenge fun!
See you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Teal cs, Pink cs
Accessories:  Cuttlebug Anna Griffin ROSA embossing folder, Nuvo White & Yellow Crystal Drops, Joann's Decorative Pearl Trim, Tim Holtz distress inks, sponge daubers, Heartfelt Creations 'Flower Making Tool Kit'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.