Thursday, October 26, 2017

Get Well Cards

Hello All!
Hope you're having a fabulous Thursday!

I realized I was down to ONE Get Well card in my stash and, since
I have an upcoming show I figured I'd better get busy creating cards
for this category.

Last week I had an order for a dozen tea cups which left me with 
twelve scraps that would be perfect for card fronts ... 
specifically, ladies get well cards.  Here's what I came up with today!








Using Die Versions 'Express Edges Get Well Soon'


 I still have many more to make but this is a good start!

With that being said, I'd better get back to work.
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.