Saturday, January 27, 2018

Kitchen Cards for Carolyn . . .

Happy Saturday All!

Back on the 17th of this month I shared this card that I made for the current 'Kitchen' challenge over on Double D.  My daughter commented how much she loved it and how great it would be to have some on hand for when she is sharing her homemade/baked goodies to friends and family.  She is an AMAZING cook/baker (she didn't get it from me!) so I told her I'd be happy to make some for her and that's what I'm sharing today!


I have made a set of six cards for her ... 2 of each pattern.  
Changing them up just a little by using different background paper (still available at Hobby Lobby online ... click on link) from the Paper Studio 'the Blue Barn' 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" paper pack but still using the same dies.

Here's a closer look at each card...




I have used the Elizabeth Craft Apron die from the Dies R Us store.  As well as the Tutti Designs Scallop Stitched Nesting Squares also from the DRU Store used for my sentiment panel.  I found this kitchen sentiment on Pinterest and since it wasn't watermarked, I saved it and printed it for these cards.



I will be seeing my daughter AND my granddaughter later today when we are getting together at a winery in her area for a fun 'Sip & Paint' class (my granddaughter is almost 26 so she's allow to partake, lol).  So, I have put this card set into a clear box (cards are A6 in size), along with envelopes and put a pretty coordinating gingham ribbon around it for her.  
MAYBE she won't see this post and will be surprised!  LOL 

  I'm also thinking ... if I get time, I might make up a few boxed sets for an upcoming Spring show with the Country Club crowd ... those ladies might like something like this.  What do you think?

Oh yea ... and hopefully we can make our way over to Pennsylvania after our class to spend a little time with my Mom!  Her birthday is today and she's a very young 88!  
I kid you not ... she drives, still works a bookkeeping job, sings in the church choir and her local county Choral Society, is the bookkeeper for her church and sings at the 'Old Folks' homes in the area.  Hard to keep a good woman down!  LOL
Happy Birthday Mom, Gram & Grandma Great!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to have a GREAT weekend!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.