Saturday, January 6, 2018

No Place Like Home . . .

Happy Weekend Friends!
Since it is so bitter cold here in Ohio, I'm taking advance of
the situation and playing in my cave with some of the new dies & papers
I recently purchased.  
We celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas here at the Pavlick house ... which
ended yesterday.  That means now I need to spend several days putting away
all these beautiful decorations that I spent weeks putting up right after Thanksgiving!  Ugh!
BUT ... before I begin that task, here's a card I created yesterday
in a matter of 10 minutes using two new dies I received from the Dies R Us store.


The dies I've used are both from Memory Box ...

Memory Box - Dies - Home For The Holidays

Home For The Holiday

and

Memory Box - Dies - Chancery Snowflake

Chancery Snowflake

As you can see, I only used a PORTION of each die.  I love it when I can use a die in more than one way and as I said ... this came together in a matter of minutes and I think is perfect for this time of year.

The background paper I've used is from Ella & Viv paper company 'Blue Christmas Kit'.
This is a 12x12 paper pack and I have several more panels left for additional cards ... YAY!   So pretty!   The little glittery blue snowflakes are 'pop outs' from another die used over the holidays and were just laying on one of my work tables begging to be used.

Challenges to share in:
Jingle Belles Challenge - Look What Santa Brought Me (new dies)
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #384 - ATG twist/dies or punches
 Craft Rocket Challenge #44 - Winter

Okay ... I guess I'd better get started with putting Christmas away for another year!
(lots of trips UP & DOWN the steps ... uugh ... getting too old for this, lol)

Thanks so much for stopping by ...
Stay warm & safe ...
As always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.