Friday, February 9, 2018

Butterfly Kisses . . .

Happy Friday All!
Welcome back to Dar's Crafty Creations!!

Since we are in for another round of snow here in Ohio, I'm taking the opportunity to play/create for a few challenges I've spotted at Paper Playful.  The bases for today's card is this sketch offered up by Inspire, Create Challenges.

I've stayed pretty true to the sketch and didn't deviate much (although I wanted to!  lol).


For my background, I have actually cut a panel from the beautiful Ella & Viv 12x12 paper pack called The Butterfly Effect Kit.  Below is what the full 12x12 sheet looks like from this paper pack and I've cut the lower right corner for my background panel.


I've used the Tutti Designs 'Dotted Nesting Circles' to die cut the circles for this beautiful K&Co. butterfly.  3M dimension tape was used to add a little dimension.

TUTTI-415 Dotted Nesting Circles

Here's another peek at the finished card . . .


My sentiment stamp is by Serendipity Stamps (oldie but goodie).

Challenges to share in:
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #147 - Add some Turquoise
Crafty Calendar February Challenge - 2 or more layers

I hope you've enjoyed today's card!

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.