Thursday, March 22, 2018

It's Twofer Time once again ... yeah!

Hello my friends!
 Darnell has her Third TWOFER CHALLENGE


up and running and I must admit ... this one had me a
bit stumped for awhile but I finally came up with an idea!!


What do you think???


I chose to create my two different cards using one of the 
floral stamps in the BoBunny Floral Stamp set shown below.


First I used it to create my background panel for this soothing sympathy card.  Also fussy cut
a flower to use as accent on the sentiment panel.


Then used it as the focus on my second card.
On a scrap of white card stock, I stamped the flower 4 times then stamped it again separately so I could fussy cut it to create a focus panel.  I shadow stamped my flower on a scrap of goldenrod card stock and fussy cut around to create a mat for the focus flower.


This new Echo Park 6x6 Dots & Stripes paper is double sided so the piece I had to cut off I simply flipped over, stamped my sentiment, matted with a scrap of black card stock and VIOLA!

So there you have it ... a fun new challenge and now I have TWO additional cards to add to my stash!  YAY!  Plus it helped get my mojo going.  Can't wait to see what Darnell has up her sleeve next!!  She's such a HOOT!

Challenges to share in:
Craft Rocket March Challenge #46 - Something New (stamp set & designer paper)
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #225 - Flowers
Southern Girls Challenge - Die Cuts

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always,

Other product used on my cards:
Scotch dimensional tape
Martha Stewart 3-in-1 butterfly punch
Sympathy Sentiment:  Verses Rubber Stamps 'Love Becomes A Memory'  #SY0519-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.