Monday, April 9, 2018

A Bluebird Birthday

Happy Monday!


I couldn't help but play along one more time in the Seize the Birthday Challenge.
which is Anything Goes Birthday if you're not inspired to use
their 'Toppings Option'.  Which as you can see, I was inspired!!  LOL
 
  Their "Toppings" option this time is
"BIRDS"

 
I had actually begun my card for a sketch challenge, only to find that the challenge time had lapsed!  So, I turned things around a bit and continued on!   Once again I used a recently purchased  paper pack from the Dies R Us Store by Pink & Main called 'Frosty' for my background.
 
Pink & Main - Paper Pad - 6
 
 Dies used on this project are Die-namites 'Birds on a Branch, Tutti Designs 'Scalloped Stitched Nesting Squares' and 'Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles'.   I die cut the Birds on a Branch from two different colors then did a bit of fussy cutting to combine the two.  My birthday sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts.

 
Challenges to share in:
 QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes
 Make My Monday Challenge #68 - Things with Wings

 Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you've found inspiration in today's design!
 
As Always . . .
 
Other products used:
Nuvo White Crystal Drops
Nuvo Daffodil Yellow Crystal Drops
Martha Stewart 3-in-1 Butterfly punch 
Prima flower
Sponge dauber with TH oxide ink for edge sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.