Monday, August 28, 2017

Friends . . .

Hello Everyone!
I am truly blessed to have so many friends
here in blogland and on FB!
As some of you know, over the past several days I've been laid up with a 'new to me' ailment called GOUT!  I must admit, this 'out of the blue' pain was a bit unsettling to me because I couldn't image what I could have done to cause such misery.  A trip to the Urgent Care was required and their quick diagnosis & remedy has worked wonderfully!  Now I need to 'change my diet' to hopefully avoid a reoccurence!   Thanks to all my friends & family for support & well wishes!

I'm happy to be 'back in the cave' creating today and getting caught up on my design team obligations.  I spotted a few challenges over on Paper Playful that I decided to join in and make a card of thanks to you all.


The first challenge is the sketch challenge at The Paper Players.


and the second challenge is the 'Use a Stamp or Digi Image' challenge

I have chosen two stamp sets to play with today.  My flowers are from the Penny Black 'Allegro' clear stamp set and the sentiment is from the Sweet 'n Sassy 'Flowers in Bloom' clear stamp set.

To create my background panel, I masked off the lower portion of my watercolor paper panel and created the 'sky' using Tim Holtz Oxide Distress ink Broken China.  Then created the 'grassy' lower portion using 'Pistachio & Lucky Clover'.


A very simple creation and I love the end result.

Other challenges to share in:
Fashionable Stamping Challenge #126 - Use Your Inks Anyway You Like

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope your week is FABULOUS!
God be with all those families that were in the path of Hurricane Harvey.
We are praying for you!

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.