Thursday, October 12, 2017

Birthday Balloons . . .

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Over the next couple of days, I will have more birthday cards to share with you.  I'm still working on having enough for the upcoming Fall craft show at the local high school.  As we all know, the most mailed greeting card is the Birthday Card so I want to be sure and have a variety to share & sell.


Inside 


For the focus image on both cards, I've used the Technique Tuesday 'Umpteenth Birthday' stamp set.  For the inside verse, I've used the My Sentiments Exactly! 'Birthday Innies & Outies' stamp set.

The Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' were used for the design.  I actually die cut the rectangle from my background designer paper (old Kaiser Craft & Basic Grey) then adhered my image behind the designer paper.  Using two of the larger dies, I created my 'frame' and popped it up with dimensional tape.

Pretty easy peasy but I think gives a nice effect!

Challenges to share in:
Daisy Chain Challenge #13 - Happy Birthday
Digistamps4Joy Challenge #141 - ATG w/optional Happy Birthday

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.